Vitamin Kizz – Increases resistance
Vitamin Kizz is a juice with a light vegetable and fruit flavor that is perfect for you to enjoy in the early afternoon when the weather is hot and the body is in need of energy to continue fighting.
Vitamin Kizz has a natural mild sour taste of orange juice, a sweet and pleasant taste along with the gentle characteristic herbal aroma of O.N.E Drinkizz. Add to that the faint flavor of carrots and beets. Therefore, Vitamin Kizz is not difficult to drink for those of you who are not familiar with the smell of vegetables, but also meet the delicate taste for vegetable juice devotees.
With a large amount of vitamin C from orange juice, Vitamin Kizz helps strengthen immunity very effectively. Besides, carrot and beetroot juice is rich in vitamins to fight infections and strengthen the body’s resistance. In addition, Vitamin Kizz also adds essential minerals and antioxidants and provides a sustainable source of energy for the body thanks to O.N.E Drinkizz.
The alluring red color of Vitamin Kizz not only stimulates your taste buds, but also the message for a glass of water full of vitamins and minerals that are good for your skin and eyes, as well as fiber and antioxidants that keep fruits and vegetables fresh. keep your heart healthy and help prevent disease.
Vitamin Kizz will be an ideal choice for you in the early afternoon every day, after lunch, when the body needs to be replenished with energy to continue fighting until the end of the day.
Because each of Vitamin Kizz has:
125ml O.N.E containing:
- 12.5mg Theine, equivalent to 6.5% of the maximum daily recommended intake of 200mg (according to a 2000 kcal diet) by nutritionist Drinkizz. Theine helps to relax, wake up and focus from 6 to 8 hours. (Read more here)
- 625 μmol of an abundant amount of antioxidants, equivalent to 7% of the FDA’s recommended daily intake. Antioxidants help balance free radicals – the cause of disease and aging, and improve the body’s energy metabolism thanks to antioxidants. (Read more here)
- 8.75 mg of silica, which is 12% of the recommended daily intake. Silica helps in collagen production, which boosts the body’s metabolism and energy levels. (Read more here)
- O.N.E can supplement many other important minerals such as calcium, iron, potassium, magnesium, etc.
Besides that are:
- Orange juice contains: rutin (vitamin P), an ingredient that helps keep blood vessels healthy, B vitamins, essential nutrients for the nervous system, minerals and fiber (soluble and insoluble). As an “ally” in the prevention of cardiovascular diseases, inflammation, oranges also help strengthen the immune system, fight colds, and fight inflammation.
- Carrot juice contains: vitamin A, beta-carotene, folic acid, phosphorus and calcium that help the liver remove toxins from the body.
- Beetroot juice contains: Vitamins such as A, B1, B2, B6, C and a lot of minerals such as calcium, magnesium, copper, phosphorus, sodium and iron to help prevent anemia and eliminate toxins in the body. and fight infection.
The best times to enjoy Vitamin Kizz are: 10am and 3pm!