Green muscle – Strengthen muscle!
The main ingredients of Green muscle are organic banana, organic kale, organic coconut milk and organic anise!
Banana is a fruit that is appreciated for its nutritional value. It is a source of several essential nutrients such as potassium, manganese, vitamin B6 and vitamin C. 1 fresh banana about 118g contains: 105 calories, 75g carbs, 3g fiber, 1g protein, 0.3g fat along with vitamin C, vitamin B6, potassium, manganese, magnesium, etc. At the same time, bananas also contain various plant compounds that can reduce stress, inflammation and the risk of chronic diseases.
The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends that everyone eat fruits and vegetables. Adding bananas to your daily routine is a great choice to promote overall health.
That’s why Green muscle is a healthy addition to any diet, even one focused on building muscle. In addition to providing energy for the body, the nutrients in the fruit, Green muscle has the effect of increasing muscle. Specifically:
Contains vitamins and minerals that strengthen muscles
- Manganese is a trace mineral that aids many chemical processes in the body, including protein metabolism;
- Vitamin B6 is a water-soluble vitamin that humans need to consume on a daily basis, as it participates in protein metabolism and aids in energy generation and storage in muscles;
- Potassium helps prevent muscle cramps caused by electrolyte imbalances caused by potassium deficiency.
Rich in water and carbs – helps improve training performance and recovery
Green muscle is nutritious, especially rich in water and carbs. These are 2 ingredients proven to help improve training performance and post-workout recovery. Specifically:
- Helps replenish muscle glycogen: Eating carb-rich foods after a workout promotes the release of the hormone insulin that moves sugar from the bloodstream into muscle cells, where the sugar is stored as glycogen. Carb-rich foods like Green muscle also make muscle cells more sensitive to insulin, making it easier for them to replenish their glycogen stores after a workout;
- Helps the body use protein more efficiently: Eating carb-rich foods like Green muscle along with a protein source right after a workout will help your muscles recover more efficiently after exercise. Carbs help stimulate muscles to absorb or use protein, thereby increasing muscle building;
- Helps reduce inflammation: In addition to being rich in carbs, green muscle also contains large amounts of beneficial compounds like dopamine and polyphenols. This combination of carbs and compounds helps prevent inflammation that occurs after exercise, helping the body recover faster.
The best time to enjoy Green muscle is: 10am and 4pm!
Positive Energy: we provide authentic energy from organic ingredients which are certified by USDA, EU, Fair For Life label and natural seasonal products. The amount of nutrients of the drink is calculated according to the FDA standard daily value ratio, helping you to have an immediate and sustained energy.
Unique taste: our R&D has worked on innovative formulas which help you to sublimate your emotions, thereby helping you to be more creative.
Transparent traceability: each drink will be transparent with information about organic suppliers, processing processes, and recipes to help you connect with the drinks deeply.
Affordable price: from 30,000 VND to 59,000 VND, you can enjoy a drink with qualities that are not only safe for health but also enhance your beauty.
Suitable for digital lifestyle: you can sit at your office and order online. Beside that, you can connect with a strong O.N.E community with interesting events that give you the opportunity to discover and maintain your own mind-body energy.